Carrot Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 20
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Carrot powders are perfect to add for juices, smoothies, desserts or to compliment any food.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder for each 3 oz of water and sugar to taste. Makes 8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5. Recommended to add to fruit
For desserts: Add powder to taste
Or simply use powder to compliment any food like milk, cereals, yogurt, milk shakes, ice screams, sauces, etc.
Carrot is one of my favorite juice ingredients. It not only tastes good, it has so many health benefits and is highly cleansing.
Carrots may have high sugar content but it is also a very good blood sugar regulator (it's a paradox I know). If you're generally healthy without blood sugar problem, two or three medium-sized carrots daily would not cause any adverse effect (but diabetics should keep to just half a carrot a day). When we speak of carrots, we often think "orange", but they also come in a variety of other colors like white, yellow, purple and red.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Acidosis: The vital organic alkaline elements in carrots help balance the blood acidity and blood sugar.
- Acne: Its powerful cleansing properties are effective in detoxifying the liver, thus overall effective for acne which are caused by toxicity of the blood.
- Anemia: Carrot's molecules are closest to human's hemoglobin molecules, making it very beneficial in blood-building..
- Atherosclerosis: The highly cleansing power of this miracle juice scrubs away even the old build-up of arterial deposits, reducing the risks of heart diseases and stroke.
- Asthma: The anti-oxidants effectively protects the respiratory system from infections and free-radical attacks
- Cholesterol: Pectin in carrots lowers the serum cholesterol levels.
- Congestion: Carrot juice is very effective in dispelling mucus from the ear, nose and throat area, easing nasal congestion, sinusitis, phlegm and mucus in the throat and other similar disorders
- Constipation: Take five parts of carrot juice with one part of spinach juice regularly to regulate chronic constipation problemsCancer: Studies show that adding one carrot per day in our diet significantly reduces cancer risks.
- Emphysema: If you smoke or are exposed to second-hand smoke, taking carrot juice regularly may well save your life
- Eyes: Beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin are some of the finest nourishment that help keep the optic system in tip-top condition, with special protection against astigmatism, macular degeneration and cataracts
- Fertility: One of the reasons for infertility is lack of nutrients and enzymes in your dietary. Carrot juice taken regularly, is able to nourish your body back to fertility.
- Inflammations: Its anti-inflammatory effect greatly helps reduce arthritis, rheumatism, gout and other inflammations.
- Inmune system: It does wonders for boosting the immune system by increasing the production and performance of white blood cells; building resistant to various kinds of infections
- Ulcers: The abundance of nutrient present in carrots help nourish cells that have been starved of nutrients which result in ulcers
- Water retention: Carrot juice is diuretic and helps to eliminate excess fluids from the body, reducing water retention, especially for women during their monthly menstruation cycle and in pregnant women
This article was contributed by Aparup Mukherjeet.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider