Soursop Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 142
Freshly Soursop (Graviola)*
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Soursop powders (Graviola) are perfect to make juices, smoothies, desserts or to compliment any food.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder for each 3 oz of water and sugar to taste. Makes 8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5.
For desserts: Add powder to taste
Or simply use powder to compliment any food like milk, cereals, yogurt, milk shakes, ice screams, sauces, etc.
Soursop (Graviola) fruit is very powerful as a natural cancer cell killer.
Soursop (Graviola) fruit is contained within various types of nutrients beneficial to human health where this fruit contains large amounts of vitamin C, B1, and B12. Soursop (Graviola) fruit is rich in carbohydrates, particularly fructose. the health benefits of soursop ifruit, leaves and seeds are useful as a natural remedy to treat a variety of diseases, and in communities where traditional indigenous fruit grown soursop plant also use as an herbal remedy to treat various types of diseases and which are as followstreatment of diarrhea, dysentery, constipation, cough, cold, skin care, high blood pressure, weight loss, scurvy, etc.
Soursop (Graviola) skin is green and covered with a cone-shaped seed. The color of fruit soursop meat is white, and meat will feel soft when ripe with sweet and sour and tasty enough to be eaten directly or made of soursop juice. it is originating from tropical Mexico, Central America, Caribbean, South America and sub-Saharan African countries.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Preventing Free Radicals: Ascorbic acid increases the amount of antioxidants in the body. It helps fight against free radicals in the body and helps keep the number of infections and disorders at bay. The content of vitamin C in this fruit reached 20 mg every 100 grams. Antioxidants have a function as an antidote to free radicals and also increases stamina .
- Constipation: The fruit is often underestimated health giving properties has not? In terms of taste, there was no denying that very delicious and fresh made juice. Sour-sweet and the sour smell fresh. The fruit is also helpful in reducing pain and discomfort caused by constipation. Because fruit contains soluble and insoluble fiber, it adds bulk to the stool and facilitates easy elimination from the body.
- Prevent Acne: A pulp made with fresh soursop leaves and rose water, if applied to the skin will prevent pimples, blackheads and other skin problems.
- Treat Boils: One of soursop leaf health benefits can be seen in effectively treating mouth ulcers. Finely mashing the leaves with water and apply it to a boil will help to reduce the size of ulcers, in the time they actually heal and also reduce irritation.
- Back Pain: Drinking tea made with soursopleaves or roots in water mix is known to reduce back pain. Pain is a type of back pain, especially in the lower back or lumbar region. A cup of tea daily will also help relieve inflammation in the back muscles.
- Infection: The fleshy part of fruit, if applied to each wound would speed up the healing process and also prevent bacterial infections.
- Sleep Disorders: You can successfully get rid of head lice and sleep disorders using soursop leaf decoction. It will not only destroy these pests, but also keep them away.
- Other Benefits: Soursop Fruit is also used as a remedy for cough, fever, diarrhea, and indigestion. Including soursop supplements will reduce the intensity of the condition and also improve recovery. Consuming 100 g of soursop fruit flesh can meet 13 percent of daily fiber needs. Soursop is a fruit that is rich in phytochemical compounds, so it can be ensured that the fruit is very much beneficial for health. It’s phytochemical compounds are ensured to having benefits for health, although not yet all scientifically proven. A variety of benefits of soursop for therapy among others treatment of gallstones, anti-constipation, gout, and improving appetite. In addition, the fiber content also serves to facilitate digestion, primarily for the treatment of constipation (hard bowel movements). .
Nutrition Values of Soursop
Energy 65 kal, Protein 1 gram, Fat 0.3 gram, Carbohydrates 16.3 gram, Calcium 14 mg, Phosphorus 27 mg, iron 0.6 mg, Vitamin A 10 SI, Vitamin B1 0.07 mg, Vitamin C 20 mg, Fiber 3.3 gram, Water 81.7 gram
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.