Pomegranate Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Pomegranate powder are perfect to make juices, smoothies, desserts or to compliment any food.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder for each 3 oz of water and sugar to taste. Makes 8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5.
For desserts: Add powder to taste
Or simply use powder to compliment any food like milk, cereals, yogurt, milk shakes, ice screams, sauces, etc.
Pomegranate is delicious and the health benefits are innumerable, pomegranate consists of antioxidant, antiviral and anti-tumour properties. It is said to be a good source of vitamins like A, C and E and folic acid.
The fruit contains three times more antioxidants of wine or green tea. It is said to be the powerhouse of health. Pomegranates are known mostly for curing the problems related to heart and for maintaining effective and healthy blood circulation.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Stomach Disorder: Pomegranates peel, bark and leaves are used to calm the disorder of the stomach or diarrhea caused due to any kind of digestive problems.
- Cancer: Pomegranates consist of high level of antioxidants called flavenoids. These flavenoids are thought to be effective in counteracting various cancer radials.
- Diabetes: Diabetic patient can reduce the risk of coronary diseases.
- Anemia: Healthy blood flow can be maintained in the body by taking this fruit in any form.
- Osteoarthritis: Reduce the illness caused in various forms, like atherosclerosis and osteoarthritis.
- Heart problems: Maintain good flow of the blood in the body. It decreases the risk of heart attack and heart strokes. The antioxidant properties helps to keep the bad cholesterol in the forming position and thus keeps the arteries clear of any clots. The clots are clear because pomegranate has the ability to make the blood thinner.
- Dental Care: Its antibacterial and antiviral properties, helps to reduce the effects of dental plaque.
- Other benefits: There are other benefits too, like pomegranate reduces the possibility of having premature babies and it is also beneficial for the expected mothers to avoid having low weight babies during birth, reduces the possibility of developing Alzheimer's disease among the older generation. It helps to control aging problem and, facilitates youthful and glowing skin and it helps a woman to overcome from her depression period, especially form the menopause period.
This article was contributed by Aparup Mukherjeet.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider