Peach Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Contain no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Peach are perfect to make juices, just add water and sugar.
Some of its health benefits:
- Peaches help make the skin healthy and also add color to the complexion.
- It has been seen that consumption of peaches helps in the removal of worms from the intestinal tract.
- Being rich in Vitamin A, peaches might help prevent cancer in organs and glands with epithelial tissue.
- Peaches comprise of more than 80 percent water and are a good source of dietary fiber, making them good for those trying to lose weight.
- Consumption of peaches, on a regular basis, can keep your bowel movements regular and even prevent straining.
- Researches have suggested that peaches have good to excellent antioxidant activity, some antimicrobial activity and good to excellent tumor growth inhibition activity.
- Peaches have a small laxative effect and a powerful diuretic effect and thus, are recommended to people suffering from rheumatism and gout.
- Peach flowers have sedative proprieties and are good for children who are restless, especially when boiled in water with sugar and honey.
- Bladder and Kidney Stones
- Dry Cough
- High Blood Pressure
- Poor Digestion
Nutrition Values of Peaches
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.