Noni Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 1
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Noni powders are perfect to add for juices, smoothies, desserts or to compliment any food.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder for each 3 oz of water and sugar to taste. Makes 8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5. Recommended add to other fruit
For desserts: Add powder to taste
Or simply use powder to compliment any food like milk, cereals, yogurt, milk shakes, ice screams, sauces, etc.
Also known by the scientific name "Morinda citrifolia". The Aug. 1, 2001, issue of the medical journal American Association for Cancer Research states that the noni fruit has been used for centuries by Pacific islanders for its health benefits.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Anti-Cancer : Noni juice is shown to provide protection against the development of cancer.
- Liver: While the more recent research shows protective effects of noni juice on the liver, if you currently have liver damage, speak to your physician before consuming noni juice
- Anti-Inflammatory: when tested in vitro and in mice, showed an increase in immune system response. This is of importance to those who have a compromised immune system, due to illness or other medical conditions.
- Anti-Ulcer: While it may be unattractive, and not offer a pleasant aroma, the noni fruit should be considered as an addition to the diet for its overall health benefits
- Thought there were other studies done on noni health benefits beginning in 1972, it was in the 1990's that the fruit began to get a lot more attention for its medical value. It seems there was an unknown molecule found in the noni fruit that hadn't been found in other species of fruit. For this reason a number of companies began marketing products made from the noni, especially its juice.
- Noni juice is said to strengthen bones, regulate hormone production and improve the cardiovascular system. Because is contains a natural composition of vitamins and nutrients it can help keep the immune systems strong.
- Like most fruit, the noni is a large amount of antioxidants which help in decreasing the production of cholesterol and heart attacks..
This article was contributed by Aparup Mukherjeet.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider