Kiwi Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Kiwi powders are perfect to add for juices, smoothies, desserts or to compliment any food.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder for each 3 oz of water and sugar to taste. Makes 8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5. Recommended add to other fruit
For desserts: Add powder to taste
Or simply use powder to compliment any food like milk, cereals, yogurt, milk shakes, ice screams, sauces, etc.
These brown little fruits are decidedly one of the richest sources of nutrients for our body. They are full of antioxidants and packed with more vitamin C than an equivalent amount of orange. They are also a good source of potassium, fiber, and a decent source of vitamin A and vitamin E.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Asthma : This is because of the high vitamin C content of the fruit.
- Cardiovascular : Eating kiwi fruit every morning has the same effect as aspirin for heart health (reduced blood clotting), but without the side effects such as inflammation and bleeding in the intestinal tract
- Digestive: Kiwis are a very good source of dietary fiber. Fiber helps keep your digestive health in check and is good for binding and removing toxins from the colon, which is helpful for preventing colon cancer. Fiber also acts to prevent constipation and other gastro-intestinal issues
- Anti-cancer: Kiwi contains a variety of flavonoids and carotenoids, which have demonstrated antioxidant activity. These phytonutrients are responsible for protecting your DNA from oxygen-related damage
- Eyes : Kiwi is a good source of lutein and zeaxanthin, natural chemicals found in the human eye. Lutein helps to filter out damaging blue light, which helps prevent age-related macular degeneration and the development of glaucoma and cataracts. Zeaxanthin works hand in hand with lutein, contributing primarily to eye health.
- Skin: Kiwi is a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that can help against potential skin degeneration and work wonders for the health of the skin.
- Immunity: Due to its extremely high vitamin C content and its complement of antioxidant compounds, kiwi has proven to be an immune booster
- Birth: It has four peaches' worth of folate, which is essential for women before and during pregnancy. Folate helps to develop the blood cells for the baby in the womb.
- Male impotency: It contains the amino acid arginine, a well-known vasodilator that has been used to treat impotence in men.
Kiwifruit are among a small number of foods that contain measurable amounts of oxalates, which can cause health problems if they become too concentrated in body fluids. Also, people who are allergic to latex, pineapples or papayas should also avoid kiwifruit as they may very likely be allergic to kiwifruit as well.
This article was contributed by Aparup Mukherjeet.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider