Cranberry Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 16
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Cranberry powder are perfect to make juices, smoothies, desserts or to compliment any food.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder for each 3 oz of water and sugar to taste. Makes 8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5.
For desserts: Add powder to taste
Or simply use powder to compliment any food like milk, cereals, yogurt, milk shakes, ice screams, sauces, etc.
A diet rich in cranberry lowers blood cholesterol levels while relief from urinary tract infection, respiratory disorders, kidney stones, dental care and lowering the risk of subsequent heart disease.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Antioxidant: Cran Berries, being very rich in anti oxidants like Anthocyanin, vitamin C and dietary fiber. It also contains sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A and beta-carotene.
- Boost up your immune system and prevent infections. Once your immunity is strong, you won’t catch colds, fever, pox and all such nasty viral and bacterial communicable diseases.
- Urinary tract health: It is very effective against urinary tract infrections.Cranberry produce hippuric acid in the urine. Hippuric acid acidifies the urine and prevent bacteria. Drinking one glass of juice reduces the risk of infections and prevent cystitis.
- Cranberry contains the chemical compounds called proanthocyanidins, a powerful antioxidant, which decreases the adherence of bacteria to the bladder cells.
- Prevents stomach ulcers and Cancer: H. pylori bacteria can cause stomach ulcers and cancer. Regular cranberry consumption, for months, destroys these bacteria.
- Good for obese people: Rich in organic acids. These have an emulsifying effect on the fat deposits in our body. So it is good for people who want to shed those extra kilos.
- Rich in organic acids. These have an emulsifying effect on the fat deposits in our body. So it is good for people who want to shed those extra kilos.
- Cures cold: Cranberry is effective at fighting against infections. It cures sore throats and colds.
- Prevents tooth decay: According to new researches, cranberry prevents tooth cavities. The chemical contained in the juice, blocks the bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
- Healthy cardiovascular system: Cranberry contains powerful antioxidants that help to prevent or repair the damages caused by free radicals. Drinking cranberry helps in the increase of good cholesterol and the reduction of bad (LDL) cholesterol. These benefits can be attributed to the presence of polyphenols in cranberry.
- Prevents formation of kidney stones: The high amount of acid components in cranberry juice prevents kidney stone formation.
- Cranberry should be consumed unsweetened for maximum health benefit.
This article was contributed by Aparup Mukherjeet.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider