Blackberry Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Blackberry powder are perfect to make juices, smoothies, desserts or to compliment any food.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 1 tablespoon of powder for each 3 oz of water and sugar to taste. Makes 8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5.
For desserts: Add powder to taste
Or simply use powder to compliment any food like milk, cereals, yogurt, milk shakes, ice screams, sauces, etc.
Blackberry also has the ability to absorb oxygen radicals (ORAC) against perosokil radical, superoxide, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radicals, and singlet oxygen.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Strengthen the resilience: Blackberry is a food rich in vitamin C, It’s important for our immune system and for heart health and help lower blood pressure. Vitamin C also helps increase iron absorption from other foods eaten at the same time so as to reduce the risk of anemia.
- Boost up your immune system and prevent infections. Once your immunity is strong, you won’t catch colds, fever, pox and all such nasty viral and bacterial communicable diseases.
- Blue Berries bring you the brightest ray of hope, for they are laden with anti oxidants and rank number 1 in the world of anti oxidants
- Digestive Health: Blackberries are one fruit that is high in fiber compared to other fruits. Fiber is very important for the intestine to function properly and help maintain a healthy weight, while also improving health by helping to lower cholesterol.
- Protecting the eye: Contains lutein which serve to protect the eyes of rational pigment formation, which is the area most sensitive to light and is located behind the retina. Lutein helps to prevent eye damage caused by ultraviolet radiation. Blackberry was also rich in tannin which is used to heal wounds
- Bones: Handful of black berries give you almost half the recommended daily intake of manganese. As is known, manganese is the best source of minerals. Manganese helps form the connective tissue of the body, essential for building strong bone structure.
- Fight cancer cells: Blackberry or a group containing anthocyanin pigments in plants that have antioxidant properties. Some of the anthocyanins may inhibit the growth of tumor cells. In addition, black raspberries also contain chemical compounds C3G, or commonly known as flavonoids, which proved effective against skin cancer and lung cancer.
- Other Benefits: Blackberries contain folate, or commonly known as vitamin B9 or folic acid, which plays an important role in healthy cell division and growth.
- Pregnant women are advised to consume this fruit to reduce the risk of birth defects.