Help Cholesterol Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 440
Freshly Help Cholesterol*
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 3 tablespoon of powder for 1 cup of water and add honey to taste. Serving per bag 5.
This product contains four ingredients whose benefits are:
Remember that regular consumption of carrots helps keep your heart healthy, as it keeps arteries free of plaques that prevent normal blood circulation.
• Contains phytosterols, natural substances that block the absorption of cholesterol and help purify the blood.
• Carrot consumption can be very important for treating night blindness and photophobia.
• It is an ideal vegetable for preparing home made masks, such as the mask for skin blemishes.
• It favors the formation of red blood cells due to their iron and copper content, thus preventing anemia, atherosclerosis and decreased defenses.
• Carrot is a great ally and sight helps you prevent cataracts and macular degeneration as well as maintaining visual acuity.
• Carrots are great allies of diets to lose weight, since it is a food with very low calories, lots of fiber and little and no fat. They also provide satiety and eliminate hunger.
• Carrots are high in soluble fiber so they are very good at fighting constipation and lowering cholesterol.
• Betacarotenes contained in the carrot have antitumor properties, and prevent the onset of certain cancers, such as bladder, larynx, esophagus and stomach.
• Regulate digestive disorders such as diarrhea and constipation.
• Its ability to nourish the skin and absorb the impurities make it ideal to avoid acne, applying on it the grated pulp or its juice.
• Has high antioxidant properties, which protect the body from attack by free radicals and premature aging.
The various benefits of health spinach are due to the presence of minerals, vitamins, pigments and phytonutrients, including potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium.
One of the biggest reasons why spinach is so important and valued world wide is that it is very durable.
• Regulates blood pressure: Spinach has a high content of potassium and a low sodium content. This mineral composition is a benefit for patients with high blood pressure as potassium lowers blood pressure while sodium increases it. Folic acid present in the benefits of spinach also helps in reducing hypertension and relaxes blood vessels, while maintaining proper blood flow. By reducing blood pressure and relaxing tension in vessels and arteries, you can reduce stress on the cardiovascular system and increase oxygenation of the body's organ systems for optimum functionality.
• Prevents atherosclerosis and strokes: Atherosclerosis is caused by hardening of the arteries. It has been shown that a pigment called lutein found in spinach helps reduce the onset of atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes. This is because spinach proteins tend to lower cholesterol and other fat deposits in blood vessels.
Parsley is an aromatic plant whose properties bring us innumerable benefits. One of them is that it is mainly responsible for helping us to purify vital organs, thanks to its properties it becomes a great help to treat and control hypertension, in addition it is a potent antioxidant.
• Another great property of parsley is that it is a great antioxidant, is ideal and very effective to cleanse and rejuvenate our skin; To strengthen the nails and hair, controlling and preventing the fall of this.
• Another valuable property of parsley is its anti-neuralgic action, since it contains a substance called apiol, this is an oily substance and is widely used to cure intermittent fevers and neuralgias.
• It is very rich in vitamin C, so it is also useful in treatments or dietary regimens that can be followed to prevent the onset of cancer, heart problems, cataracts, and infections. It greatly strengthens the immune system by increasing defenses.
Pineapple is an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese. It’s a very good source of vitamin B1. It’s a good source of vitamin B6, copper, magnesium, and dietary fiber. Bromelain is is a proteolytic enzyme (enzymes that digest protein) found in pineapple, and to a greater extent in pineapple stems.
Pineapple is a digestive aid and a Natural Anti-Inflammatory fruit. A group of sulfur-containing proteolytic enzymes in pineapple aid digestion. Fresh pineapples are rich in bromelain. Bromelain has demonstrated significant anti-inflammatory effects, reducing swelling in inflammatory conditions such as acute sinusitis, sore throat, arthritis and gout, and speeding recovery from injuries and surgery. Pineapple should be eaten alone between meals.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Pineapple enzymes have been used with success to treat rheumatoid arthritis and to speed tissue repair as a result of injuries, diabetic ulcers and general surgery. Pineapple reduces blood clotting and helps remove plaque from arterial walls. Studies suggest that pineapple enzymes may improve circulation in those with narrowed arteries, such as angina sufferers.
- Bronquitis: Pineapples are used to help cure bronquitis and throat infections. It is efficient in the treatment of arterioscleroses and anaemia.
- Loss of memory: Pineapple is an excellent cerebral toner; it combats loss of memory, sadness and melancholy.
- Pineapple Strengthens Bones: Pineapple helps to build healthy bones. Pineapples are rich in manganese and just one cup of pineapple provides 73% of the daily recommended amount of manganese. This aids the growth of bones in young people and the strengthening of bones in older people.
- Pineapple is good for your gums: Due to its high vitamin C content, pineapples are good for your oral health as well. Vitamin C can reduce your risk of gingivitis and periodontal disease. Vitamin C also increases the body's ability to fight invading bacteria and other toxins that contribute to gum disease.
- Heart conditions: Pineapple has been thought good for heart conditions and indeed should not be used by people with haemophilia or by those with diseases of the kidneys and liver. This is because it seems to reduce the time taken to coagulate the blood - which is why it can be useful for heart patients.
- Painful periods women: Pineapple could be useful for women suffering from painful periods. Choose ripe fruits of good colour for pineapples do not become sweeter on storage if they are picked green. This is because the starch in the stem is taken up into the fruit and converted to sugar only at the final stage of ripening.
- Eye health: Pineapple has been shown to be important in maintaining good eye health and helping to protect against age-related eye problems. There are even some beneficial molecules hidden in the stems of pineapples. These molecules have been seen to act as a defense against certain types of cancer.