Lose Weight Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 24
Freshly Lose Weight*
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 3 tablespoon of Lose Weight Powder for 1 cup of water and add honey to taste. Serving per bag 5.
This product contains four ingredients whose benefits are:
The benefits that
aloe vera exerts on the skin are recognized all over the world, for this reason
its gel is used in a great quantity of products for the care of both the skin
and the hair, since this plant has great moisturizing properties, Oxygenates
and strengthens skin cells, which helps with flexibility and rejuvenation.
However, its benefits go much further ...
• Aloe vera is a
powerful antioxidant that has the ability to fight cancer, especially the
• It can reduce or
completely relieve internal and, of course, external inflammation.
• Provides oxygen to
the blood and energy to the cells, repairs and moisturizes the skin tissues,
making it look much smoother and younger.
• This wonderful
plant has the ability to cure many digestive problems, such as constipation,
irritable bowel, gastric reflux, among others.
• It has the ability
to improve blood circulation, which is very important in reducing
cardiovascular disease and strokes.
• It can help control
blood pressure and improve or stabilize triglyceride levels.
• Protect Your Brain:
Cucumbers contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called fisetin that appears to
play an important role in brain health. In addition to improving their memory
and protecting their nerve cells from age-related deterioration, fisetin has
been found to prevent progressive deterioration of memory and learning in
• Reduce Your Cancer
Risk: Cucumbers contain polyphenols called lignans (pinoresinol, lariciresinol,
and secoisolariciresinol), which may help reduce your risk of breast, uterine,
ovary, and prostate cancer. They also contain phytonutrients called
cucurbitacins, which also have anticancer properties.
• Reinforces Heart
Health: Cucumbers contain potassium, which is related to the reduction of blood
pressure. An appropriate balance of potassium both outside and inside the cells
is crucial for your body to function properly.
Pineapple is an
excellent source of vitamin C and manganese. It’s a very good
source of vitamin B1. It’s a good source of vitamin B6,
copper, magnesium, and dietary fiber. Bromelain is is a proteolytic enzyme
(enzymes that digest protein) found in pineapple, and to a greater extent in
Pineapple is a
digestive aid and a Natural Anti-Inflammatory fruit. A group of sulfur-containing
proteolytic enzymes in pineapple aid digestion. Fresh pineapples are rich in
bromelain. Bromelain has demonstrated significant anti-inflammatory effects,
reducing swelling in inflammatory conditions such as acute sinusitis, sore
throat, arthritis and gout, and speeding recovery from injuries and surgery.
Pineapple should be eaten alone between meals.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Pineapple enzymes have been used with success to treat
rheumatoid arthritis and to speed tissue repair as a result of injuries,
diabetic ulcers and general surgery. Pineapple reduces blood clotting and
helps remove plaque from arterial walls. Studies suggest that pineapple
enzymes may improve circulation in those with narrowed arteries, such as
- Bronquitis: Pineapples are used to help cure bronquitis and throat
infections. It is efficient in the treatment of arterioscleroses and
- Loss of memory: Pineapple is an excellent cerebral toner; it combats loss of
memory, sadness and melancholy.
- Pineapple Strengthens Bones: Pineapple helps to build healthy bones.
Pineapples are rich in manganese and just one cup of pineapple provides
73% of the daily recommended amount of manganese. This aids the growth of
bones in young people and the strengthening of bones in older people.
- Pineapple is good for your gums: Due to its high vitamin C content, pineapples are
good for your oral health as well. Vitamin C can reduce your risk of
gingivitis and periodontal disease. Vitamin C also increases the body's
ability to fight invading bacteria and other toxins that contribute to gum
- Heart conditions: Pineapple has been thought good for heart conditions and
indeed should not be used by people with haemophilia or by those with
diseases of the kidneys and liver. This is because it seems to reduce the
time taken to coagulate the blood - which is why it can be useful for
- Painful periods women: Pineapple could be useful for women
suffering from painful periods. Choose ripe fruits of good colour for
pineapples do not become sweeter on storage if they are picked green. This
is because the starch in the stem is taken up into the fruit and converted
to sugar only at the final stage of ripening.
- Eye health: Pineapple has been shown to be important in maintaining good eye
health and helping to protect against age-related eye problems. There are
even some beneficial molecules hidden in the stems of pineapples. These
molecules have been seen to act as a defense against certain types of
The health benefits of apple include digestion, stomach disorders,
anemia, weakness, dental care, dysentery, heart disease, rheumatism, eye
disorders, cancer, gout, and skin care. Apples can be eaten raw directly or
through a variety of dishes such as fruit salads and custards.
- Digestion: Apples being rich in fiber help in
digestion. Regular consumption of apples ensures smooth bowel movements
and helps in preventing constipation and stomach disorders.
- Anemia: Apples are useful in treating anemia as it
is rich in apples. Anemia is the deficiency of hemoglobin in the blood
which can increased with the intake of iron rich diet such as apples.
- Weakness: Apples are known to remove weakness and add
vigor and vitality of weak people. It is, therefore, often given to
patients to help them recover fast from their illness. If you want to gain
weight, apple should be a part of your diet daily. It also helps in
detoxifying the body and improve the overall health.
- Dental Care: Eating apples helps in cleaning teeth and
gum. It reduces the incidence of cavities in teeth. When you eat apples,
the fiber in it cleanses the teeth, while the antiviral properties of the
fruit keep bacteria and virus away.
- Heart Disease: Apple lowers the level of cholesterol and
hence it is beneficial for the heart.
- Rheumatism: Patients who are suffering from rheumatism
find apples very useful as it aids in the healing process.
- Eye Disorders: Apples are believed to make the eyes strong
and improve eye-sight. It also helps in treating night blindness.
- Skin Care: Pastes of apple and honey, and apple and
milk when applied on the skin increase it shine and glow.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider