Strawberry Wafer Bar
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: 1 Box 4.23 ounces (10 wafer bars - 6g per bar)
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Freshly Strawberry wafer bar*
No preservatives, no sugar added
100% NATURAL, 100% FRUIT, ORGANIC !
Nothing added, no preservatives no sugar. Why should you take our wafer bar with you? Well, some reasons ...
VITAMINS ! CONVENIENT ! FLAVORFUL ! HEALTHY ! LOW IN CALORIES !
A diet rich in Strawberry lowers blood cholesterol levels while improving glucose control and insulin sensitivity, lowering the risk of subsequent heart disease and diabetes.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Eye Care: The primary reasons for almost all the problems of eyes are free radicals and deficiency of certain nutrients.
- Cancer: Vitamin-C, Folate and Anthocyanin, Quercetin and Kaempferol (few of the many Flavonoids in strawberries which possess excellent anti oxidant and anti carcinogenic properties) together form an excellent team to fight cancer and tumor. A daily intake of strawberries is seen to have remarkably brought down the growth of cancerous cells.
- Brain Function: It is a very common observation that old people tend to lose their memory and control over their activities, limbs etc.
- Other Benefits: Folate is known to protect from birth-defects. Vitamin-C effectively prevents from infections and cold.
Nutrition Values of Lime
Serving Size 1 bar (10g), Servings per Package 1, Calories 32, Fat Cal 0, Total Fat 0g 0%, Sat. Fat 0g 0%, Trans Fat 0g 0%, Cholest. 0mg 0%, Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carb. 6g 2%, Fiber 2g 6%, Sugars 4g, Protein 1g 1%, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 84%, Calcium 1%, Iron 1%. *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider.