Mushroom Cream Powder Pouch Resealable
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Freshly Mushroom cream*
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Our Freshly Mushroom creams are perfect to served warm or chilled !
Suggested serving tips:
Creams: Mix 3 and a half tablespoons of powder with 4 cups of milk and stir over low heat until blended. Makes 33.8 fl oz. Serving per bag 5. Recommended served warm or chilled.
Mushrooms have very little sodium and fat, and 8 to 10 percent of the dry weight is fiber. Hence, they are an ideal food for persons following a weight management program or a diet for hypertensives. Mushrooms are a excellent source of potassium, a mineral that helps lower elevated blood pressure and reduces the risk of stroke. One medium mushroom has even more potassium than a banana or a glass of orange juice.
Some of its brilliant health benefits:
- Immune System: Mushrooms grow primarily in northeastern Japan and the United States, and are esteemed by traditional Chinese medicine for fighting disease and improving immunity. Regular consumption of maitake enhances the immune system as well as lowers blood pressure. The most effective ingredient in the mushroom is its beta-glucan, a polysaccharide compound that boosts the immune system through the activation of macrophage cells, natural killer cells and T-cells. These cells play an important role in building general immunity and preventing free radicals from harming the body's systems.
- Blood Sugar: The consumption of mushrooms may regulate blood sugar levels and blood lipid levels. The polysaccharide compounds that promote the strength of the immune system are also effective in helping to regulate blood pressure, glucose, insulin and lipids. This effect is especially beneficial for people with diabetes or hypoglycemia.
- Anti-cancer: Mushrooms are highly sought after for their anti cancer properties. They are abundant in polysaccharides and polysaccharide-protein complexes that the body uses to fortify the immune system.
- Lower Blood Pressure: One study gave hypertensive rats a 5% mushroom powder and observed a reduction in blood pressure.
- Lower Cholesterol: In one study on hyperlipidemic rats, maitake changed lipid metabolism through inhibiting the aggregation of liver lipids and the raising of serum lipids. Similar results were seen in rats fed a high-cholesterol diet. In another study, rats given powdered mushroom preparations saw a drop in both total cholesterol and very low-density lipoprotein-cholesterol.
- Weight Loss: Mushrooms can promote weight loss and decrease obesity when combined with light exercise. Additionally, the high lean protein content of mushrooms helps burn cholesterol in digestion.
This article was contributed by Aparup Mukherjeet.
* This information is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors of Freshly Dried, the author nor publisher take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained in this information. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider