Fat Burner Powder Pounch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 400
Freshly Fat Burner*
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Suggested serving tips:
For juice: Mix 3 tablespoon of powder for 1 cup of water and add honey to taste. Serving per bag 5.
This product contains three ingredients whose benefits are:
Celery contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B9, C and E, minerals such as potassium, sodium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron, sulfur, phosphorus, copper and silicon, essential oil and fiber.
Celery is a vegetable with antioxidant, cardio protective, antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, depurative, sedative, digestive, immunostimulant, analgesic.
• It is one of the most potent diuretics.
• Increases our natural defenses
• Due to its expectorant action, it is very useful to eliminate mucus
• It is indicated in ailments with inflammation
• Produces inhibition in the development of cancer cells
• Help purify the body
• It stimulates the elimination of accumulated fluids in the body
• It contributes to the good functioning of the nervous and muscular system
• Celery Helps Reduce Blood Pressure
• Improves intestinal peristalsis
• Promotes the reduction of blood glucose levels
• It is recommended in joint ailments and rheumatism
• Celery Fiber Helps Lower Blood Cholesterol
• It is an excellent remineralizing
• Improves cases of gout, high uric acid or hyperuricemia
• May relieve joint pain
• Celery fights free radical damage
• Helps prevent constipation
• Can help eliminate kidney and gallstones
• Accelerates wound healing• It is helpful in cases of chronic fatigue or asthenia and tiredness.
Pineapple is an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese. It’s a very good source of vitamin B1. It’s a good source of vitamin B6, copper, magnesium, and dietary fiber. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme (enzymes that digest protein) found in pineapple, and to a greater extent in pineapple stems.
Pineapple is a digestive aid and a Natural Anti-Inflammatory fruit. A group of sulfur-containing proteolytic enzymes in pineapple aid digestion. Fresh pineapples are rich in bromelain. Bromelain has demonstrated significant anti-inflammatory effects, reducing swelling in inflammatory conditions such as acute sinusitis, sore throat, arthritis and gout, and speeding recovery from injuries and surgery. Pineapple should be eaten alone between meals.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Pineapple enzymes have been used with success to treat rheumatoid arthritis and to speed tissue repair as a result of injuries, diabetic ulcers and general surgery. Pineapple reduces blood clotting and helps remove plaque from arterial walls. Studies suggest that pineapple enzymes may improve circulation in those with narrowed arteries, such as angina sufferers.
- Bronquitis: Pineapples are used to help cure bronquitis and throat infections. It is efficient in the treatment of arterioscleroses and anaemia.
- Loss of memory: Pineapple is an excellent cerebral toner; it combats loss of memory, sadness and melancholy.
- Pineapple Strengthens Bones: Pineapple helps to build healthy bones. Pineapples are rich in manganese and just one cup of pineapple provides 73% of the daily recommended amount of manganese. This aids the growth of bones in young people and the strengthening of bones in older people.
- Pineapple is good for your gums: Due to its high vitamin C content, pineapples are good for your oral health as well. Vitamin C can reduce your risk of gingivitis and periodontal disease. Vitamin C also increases the body's ability to fight invading bacteria and other toxins that contribute to gum disease.
- Heart conditions: Pineapple has been thought good for heart conditions and indeed should not be used by people with haemophilia or by those with diseases of the kidneys and liver. This is because it seems to reduce the time taken to coagulate the blood - which is why it can be useful for heart patients.
- Painful periods women: Pineapple could be useful for women suffering from painful periods. Choose ripe fruits of good colour for pineapples do not become sweeter on storage if they are picked green. This is because the starch in the stem is taken up into the fruit and converted to sugar only at the final stage of ripening.
- Eye health: Pineapple has been shown to be important in maintaining good eye health and helping to protect against age-related eye problems. There are even some beneficial molecules hidden in the stems of pineapples. These molecules have been seen to act as a defense against certain types of cancer.
Also known as grapefruit, grapefruit is a hybrid between sweet orange Citrus and pampelmusa Citrus maximus. You can own up to 5 times more vitamin C than other fruits like lemon, orange or tomato and to make the most of their nutrients it is necessary to eat the ripe fruit.
• The usual consumption of grapefruit is beneficial in the prevention of circulatory diseases such as hypertension, stroke, control of cholesterol in the blood and arteriosclerosis preventing arteries from being clogged by fat.
• To reduce cholesterol and triglycerides, take two and a half cups of grapefruit juice daily.
• Grapefruit juice is beneficial for improving digestive processes, eliminating urine and is a useful adjunct in some types of diets as in treatments against obesity. Juice from the bark is frequently used in cases of ear infections, it is also recommended to reduce fever, treat pyorrhea and some skin conditions.
• To combat kidney stones it is advisable to take two tablespoons of olive oil before breakfast and then half a cup of grapefruit juice. In cases of heartburn it is prudent to chew the grated rind of the grapefruit, this will help to reduce it.
• It is a natural blood purifier and fasting consumption can have important benefits such as laxative in case of constipation.