Blood Presure Powder Pouch
- Brand: FreshlyDried
- Product Code: Pouch resealable 6 oz (170g)
- Availability: 148
Freshly Blood Presure*
Contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Suggested serving tips:
For Juice: Mix 3 Tablespoon Blood Presure of powder for 1 cup of water and add honey to taste. Serving per bag 5.
This product conteins five ingredients whose benefits are:
Remember that regular consumption of carrots helps keep your heart healthy, as it keeps arteries free of plaques that prevent normal blood circulation.
• Contains phytosterols, natural substances that block the absorption of cholesterol and help purify the blood.
• Carrot consumption can be very important for treating night blindness and photophobia.
• It is an ideal vegetable for preparing homemade masks, such as the mask for skin blemishes.
• It favors the formation of red blood cells due to their iron and copper content, thus preventing anemia, atherosclerosis and decreased defenses.
• Carrot is a great ally and sight helps you prevent cataracts and macular degeneration as well as maintaining visual acuity.
• Carrots are great allies of diets to lose weight, since it is a food with very low calories, lots of fiber and little and no fat. They also provide satiety and eliminate hunger.
• Carrots are high in soluble fiber so they are very good at fighting constipation and lowering cholesterol.
• Betacarotenes contained in the carrot have antitumor properties, and prevent the onset of certain cancers, such as bladder, larynx, esophagus and stomach.
• Regulate digestive disorders such as diarrhea and constipation.
• Its ability to nourish the skin and absorb the impurities make it ideal to avoid acne, applying on it the grated pulp or its juice.
• Has high antioxidant properties, which protect the body from attack by free radicals and premature aging.
The health benefits of apple include digestion, stomach disorders, anemia, weakness, dental care, dysentery, heart disease, rheumatism, eye disorders, cancer, gout, and skin care. Apples can be eaten raw directly or through a variety of dishes such as fruit salads and custards.
- Digestion: Apples being rich in fiber help in digestion. Regular consumption of apples ensures smooth bowel movements and helps in preventing constipation and stomach disorders.
- Anemia: Apples are useful in treating anemia as it is rich in apples. Anemia is the deficiency of hemoglobin in the blood which can increased with the intake of iron rich diet such as apples.
- Weakness: Apples are known to remove weakness and add vigor and vitality of weak people. It is, therefore, often given to patients to help them recover fast from their illness. If you want to gain weight, apple should be a part of your diet daily. It also helps in detoxifying the body and improve the overall health.
- Dental Care: Eating apples helps in cleaning teeth and gum. It reduces the incidence of cavities in teeth. When you eat apples, the fiber in it cleanses the teeth, while the antiviral properties of the fruit keep bacteria and virus away.
- Heart Disease: Apple lowers the level of cholesterol and hence it is beneficial for the heart.
- Rheumatism: Patients who are suffering from rheumatism find apples very useful as it aids in the healing process.
- Eye Disorders: Apples are believed to make the eyes strong and improve eye-sight. It also helps in treating night blindness.
- Skin Care: Pastes of apple and honey, and apple and milk when applied on the skin increase it shine and glow.
Celery contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B9, C and E, minerals such as potassium, sodium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, iron, sulfur, phosphorus, copper and silicon, essential oil and fiber.
Celery is a vegetable with antioxidant, cardioprotective, antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, depurative, sedative, digestive, immunostimulant, analgesic.
• It is one of the most potent diuretics.
• Increases our natural defenses
• Due to its expectorant action, it is very useful to eliminate mucus
• It is indicated in ailments with inflammation
• Produces inhibition in the development of cancer cells
• Help purify the body
• It stimulates the elimination of accumulated fluids in the body
• It contributes to the good functioning of the nervous and muscular system.
• Celery Helps Reduce Blood Pressure.
• Improves intestinal peristalsis.
• Promotes the reduction of blood glucose levels.
• It is recommended in joint ailments and rheumatism.
• Celery Fiber Helps Lower Blood Cholesterol.
• It is an excellent remineralizing.
• Improves cases of gout, high uric acid or hyperuricemia.
• May relieve joint pain.
• Celery fights free radical damage.
• Helps prevent constipation.
• Can help eliminate kidney and gallstones.
• Accelerates wound healing.
• It is helpful in cases of chronic fatigue or asthenia and tiredness.